Gwynedd Council

Gwynedd Council is the governing body for the principal area of Gwynedd, one of the subdivisions of Wales within the United Kingdom. It is the only UK council where the administrative work is not conducted in English - the entirety of its internal work is conducted through the medium of Welsh.

 Gwynedd Council complaints contacts


Use this comments section to discuss problems you have had with Gwynedd Council, or how they have handled your complaints. Initial complaints should be directed to Gwynedd Council directly. You can find contact details for Gwynedd Council above.

Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately. Please do not post any personal information relating to yourself, or employees of Gwynedd Council as these comments will not be approved.

Loading comments...