Jan 23, 2019
'I should never have been charged' - former Tesco director
A former director of Tesco has said he should never have been charged after being acquitted of fraud at the supermarket chain. He is the last of three former directors who had been charged to be acquitted. Last month, a judge dismissed cases against Chris Bush and John Scouler. A trial judge has now entered a "Not guilty" verdict against Mr Rogberg, after the Serious Fraud Office brought no evidence against him. After Wednesday's developments in Southwark Crown Court, Mr Rogberg said he had "Serious questions" for the SFO and Tesco about the way the case had been handled.
Make a complaint about Tesco by viewing their customer service contacts.