May 16, 2019

Opening Quote: The problems are piling up for tour operator Thomas Cook

Sadly those costs may yet go up further: on top of a Brexit induced demand drop, Thomas Cook faces higher fuel and hotel costs. Burberry reported pre-tax profits up 7 per cent from flat revenues in its full-year results. Revenues in each of its divisions were down between 23 per cent and 90 per cent. Mainland China's CSI 300 ticked up 0.3 per cent overall, leaving it flat for the week. According to futures trade, London's FTSE 100 will slip 0.1 per cent and Frankfurt's Xerta Dax 30 will fall 0.4 per cent.

Read the full story

 Related companies

Make a complaint about Thomas Cook by viewing their customer service contacts.