Lloyds Bank PLC
Trading as Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB)
Registered in England and Wales with number 00002065.
Lloyds Bank plc is a British retail and commercial bank with branches across England and Wales. It has traditionally been considered one of the "Big Four" clearing banks. Originally founded in Birmingham in 1765, the bank expanded during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries and took over a number of smaller banking companies. In 1995 it merged with the Trustee Savings Bank and traded as "Lloyds TSB Bank plc" between 1999 and 2013.
The bank is the principal subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group, which was formed in January 2009 by the acquisition of HBOS by the then-Lloyds TSB Group. That year, following the UK bank rescue package, the British Government took a 43.4% stake in Lloyds Banking Group. As a condition imposed by the European Commission regarding state aid, the group later announced that it would create a new standalone retail banking business, made up of a number of Lloyds TSB branches and those of Cheltenham & Gloucester. The new business began operations on 9 September 2013 under the TSB brand. Lloyds TSB was subsequently renamed Lloyds Bank on 23 September 2013.
How to complain about Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB)
In order for Lloyds to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, please include the following information in letters:
- Your account details – this helps Lloyds to find the account you are complaining about.
- As much information about the complaint as you feel able to give.
- Are there any particular actions you wish Lloyds to take to resolve your complaint? If so, please include them.
- Lloyds will contact you by phone once we receive your letter, so it’s important that you tell us the best telephone number and the best time to contact you.
Although Lloyds provide you with an email address, you need to be aware that e-mail is not a secure way to get in touch. You can safely and securely provide Lloyds with your details using their secure online complaint form.
If you decide to e-mail Lloyds , you must not quote any sensitive account information such as your account numbers. Lloyds will not accept liability for any lost data you supply.
To help Lloyds resolve your complaint as efficiently as possible, please include the following:
- Your full name
- First line of your address and postcode
- The banking product your complaint is about
- As much information about the complaint as you feel able to give (excluding numbers and sensitive account information)
- Any particular actions you wish Lloyds to take to resolve your complaint
- A contact number and the best time to contact you as Lloyds will call you once they have received your email
Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB) complaints contacts
Email Antonio Horte-Osorio (Managing Director) on email@example.com
Email Customer Services on OnlineComplaints@Lloydsbank.co.uk
Call Customer Services on 0800 072 3572
Call Online Banking Customer Services on 0345 300 0116
Tweet Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB)
Follow Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB)
Watch Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB)
Use this comments section to discuss problems you have had with Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB), or how they have handled your complaints. Initial complaints should be directed to Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB) directly. You can find contact details for Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB) above.
Comments are moderated so may not appear immediately. Please do not post any personal information relating to yourself, or employees of Lloyds Bank (Lloyds TSB) as these comments will not be approved.