Oct 12, 2023

Pret a Manger death: 'Lack of progress' after mum's death in Bath

Celia Marsh, 42, had a severe dairy allergy and died in 2017 after buying the wrap from a Pret a Manger in Bath. The Food Standards Agency said it has updated its food allergen business guidance on the labelling of vegan products since Mrs Marsh's death. Meanwhile Pret said it had taken significant steps forward with its suppliers and labelling policies since 2017. Mrs Marsh, from Melksham in Wiltshire, had been on a post Christmas shopping trip in 2017 and bought what she thought was a vegan wrap from Pret a Manger in Bath. The Natasha Allergy Research Foundation was set up by her parents, who also want better allergy labelling on food.

Read the full story

 Related companies

Make a complaint about Pret a Manger by viewing their customer service contacts.